AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER - MEDIA
Apply Now DATE POSTED 01/11/2018 Requisition Number: 210976BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Ad Sales, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Promotions/Advertising, Sales Position Type: Full Time Spectrum Reach is currently seeking an Automotive Sales Manager to drive Auto advertising in our Charlotte, NC Media markets.
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Essential Job Functions:
* With Tier II and Tier III Automotive Dealer groups as the primary focus within the automotive category, responsible for strategic planning, preparation, execution and ultimate achievement of multiple lines of revenue budgets including core business, digital and production.
* Work with individual market leaders to establish market wide goals, objectives and KPIs. Monitor progress towards goals and objectives and adjust course as necessary to deliver revenue budget.
* Develop automotive advertising strategies and tactics including: promotional/event driven activities, utilization of research tools, new product integration, creative messaging and effective use of multiple offerings within the TWCM suite of products.
* Stay current with category trends and developments and adjust strategies accordingly.
* Help influence Tier II and Tier III Automotive spending through dealer group board member relationships in the different local markets.
* Review market ad spending reports to help prioritize accounts and strategies.
Sales and Performance Management
* Works closely with Market Leaders to ensure consistent messaging across all markets as to automotive strategies and tactics as well as local TWCM initiatives.
* Coaching, training and development of Account Executives and Auto Specialists. Participation in the hiring process for all front line positions in the Automotive sector.
* Participation on sales calls with Account Executives and Local Sales Managers to maximize advertising revenue and market share from customer accounts.
* Update monthly tracking and pacing reports related to category performance.
* Active participation on TWCM Automotive task Force.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of advertising, marketing, promotion, production and traffic is a plus, but NOT required.
* Working knowledge of the cable industry, with demonstrated background and success in the Automotive category is helpful. Local and / or national sales experience is preferred.
* Automotive dealership and manufacturing knowledge and experience strongly preferred
* An understanding of web analytics as they relate to dealership traffic and customer engagement
* Must be highly motivated, an enthusiastic self-starter, and possess a strong desire to win.
* Must demonstrate proficient coaching skills including the ability to lead and inspire personnel to achieve goals.
* Requires the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, and have strong interpersonal communications skills.
* Digital advertising expertise preferred
* Requires solid problem-solving skills and the ability to act quickly while using good judgment.
* Travel, as needed, throughout the market region is a requirement.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications or other related field, or equivalent experience. Ten years related automotive manufacturing and / or dealership experience is strongly preferred. Media Advertising experience is a plus, but not required.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver s License and safe driving record.
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status. FCC Unit: SPRCH - Business Unit: Spectrum Reach Apply Now Apply Later
Website : https://www.spectrum.com/
Spectrum Business has faster Internet, advanced voice services and more HD for your business. Spectrum Business Internet is made to keep your workforce connected with the fastest speeds, plus NO Contract, NO Hidden Fees, & NO Taxes! Only $39.99/mo when bundled. Spectrum Business Voice-Unlimited Long Distance plus advanced Business Calling Features. Only $29.99/mo. with NO Fees. NO Taxes. NO Contract.