Cox Media Group
Senior Director, Account Services','1714057','','Videa, LLC','!*!
Videa is looking for an experienced contributor to grow client and agency relationships. The ideal candidate is an energetic and proven performer, who is a team player and new business hunter, works collaboratively with other sales team members, and can help develop mutually beneficial partnerships throughout national territories.
This position will report to the VP of Business Development and work closely with the Platform Adoption team (agency sales) to identify new demand partners and agencies, generate RFPs and proposals and drive adoption of the Videa platform with demand side clients. Key responsibilities include:
• Utilize rolodex of contacts (agency / brand / DSP platforms) to position Videa to agencies and demand partners as platform of choice to complete linear television buys
• Build strategic agency and demand side relationships to secure billings growth and build credibility in the marketplace
• Work with Videa buy-side on-boarding team to set agencies up to utilize the platform
• Interact with product team in communicating feedback from buy-side clients in order to enhance and build Videa into top industry programmatic TV solution
• Work with VP of Business Development to understand marketplace and industry trends, provide input on product roadmap and extending services to become omnichannel SSP for TV and video inventory
','','','!*!• 5-7 years of media sales or buying experience (network / agency / digital publisher or ad-tech company)
• Extensive relationships within the agency and brand community, with television or digital video experience a plus
• Experience selling solutions with multiple product portfolio across display, mobile and video.
• Experience selling programmatic and audience-driven, data-driven marketing solutions, with understanding of programmatic landscape is a plus.
• Avid problem solver, with a strategic/solutions oriented approach to sales and highly organized.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Highly motivated individual that is a self-starter but comfortable working collaboratively in a fast- paced and team oriented environment
• Willingness to travel
• BS/BA degree required','!*!About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.','Cox Media Group','US-GA-Atlanta-3390 Peachtree Rd NE','US-MA-Boston-699 Boylston St, US-CA-Los Angeles-5670 Wilshire Blvd, US-CA-South San Francisco-611 Gateway Blvd','Regular','Director/Senior Director','Day Job','','Yes, 50 % of the Time','Full-time','Ongoing','Senior Director, Account Services
Cox Media Group
Website : http://www.coxmediagroup.com/
Under the leadership of President Kim Guthrie, Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of Gamut, Videa, and CoxReps, the country’s largest television rep firm. CMG’s operations currently include: 14 broadcast television stations, more than 60 radio stations, seven daily newspapers, 11 non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com