Cox Media Group
Digital Content Producer','1719951','','Cox Television Jacksonville, LLC','!*!Description
The Digital Content Producer produces and maintains content for ActionNewsJax.com and all other Action News Jax Digital platforms -- mobile, OTT and social media pages. The successful candidate will also work with WOKV’s Digital team to share and produce content across those platforms as well.
• Write and adapt broadcast television material for digital, working closely with the Action News Jax & WOKV News departments to ensure continuity with CBS47, FOX30 – and WOKV coverage.
• Create significant, original, locally focused stories for Action News Jax digital platforms -- this content, in some cases, will be gathered and/or produced from the field.
• Work side-by-side with WOKV radio partners to create and share content across all platforms.
• Seek out and produce user-generated content for TV and radio
• Create engaging content on Facebook, Facebook Live, Instant Articles, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and Pinterest that draw eyeballs to digital and to television.
• Have a full, working understanding of SEO
• Participate in the creative development, technical implementation and curation of online content for the website and related digital platforms.
• Work collaboratively with other newsroom personnel, marketing, programming and sales departments to seamlessly syndicate content, growing audience engagement and interaction on television, Digital and radio.
• A minimum of 2 years combined professional experience in web/social media, print or broadcast journalism is required.
• A degree in journalism or related field is preferred.
• Serious candidates should have a strong writing background with knowledge of Associated Press style and a proven track record with content management systems, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Basic HTML knowledge is required. A proficiency in Google analytics and Facebook analytics is a significant plus. Experience in podcast production is a significant plus. ','!*!About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.','Cox Media Group','US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy','','Regular','Individual Contributor','Day Job','','No','Full-time','Ongoing','Digital Content Producer
Cox Media Group
Website : http://www.coxmediagroup.com/
Under the leadership of President Kim Guthrie, Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of Gamut, Videa, and CoxReps, the country’s largest television rep firm. CMG’s operations currently include: 14 broadcast television stations, more than 60 radio stations, seven daily newspapers, 11 non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com