We are hunting for a Social Media Manager to lead the creation and distribution of content to attract new users to discover experiences on our platform.
This is a new function for the business and a chance to make the role your own. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and managing paid and organic content to grow Verves B2C audience across key social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
In your first 12 months you will:
* Maintain a robust editorial calendar for all social channels
* Copywrite social media posts, working with the Creative Director to ensure brand DNA and tone is consistent
* Work with VP of Growth and Marketing Director to develop strategies for paid social advertising tests and full campaigns to attract new users
* Stay ahead of social product developments and changes in audience behaviour in social media to inform Marketing and Content Team on ways to maximise engagement
* Work with Marketing Director and Creative Director to ensure best practice is being applied to content developed specifically for social
* Work with VP of Growth to implement SEO and metadata best practices across posts
* Provide weekly and monthly growth metrics and consumer feedback to VP of Growth and Marketing Director
* Manage daily audience engagement and identify micro influencer opportunities across all social platforms
* Identify and report issues, patterns and trends in consumer feedback and behavior
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?