Were Food52, and weve created a groundbreaking and award-winning cooking and home site. We support, connect, and celebrate home cooks, and give them everything they need in one place.
Were looking for a Shop Editor to join the team in our New York City headquarters. In this role, you will edit and write compelling copy for our email newsletter, Shop products, and marketing. This role is also part editorialyou will be writing editorial features to support Shop revenue goals, including maker stories, product roundups, and service-driven pieces. (Your role will be divided roughly as follows: 40% email, 45% Shop copy, 15% editorial copy.)
Providing support to our Shop and Marketing departments, this role requires a savvy multi-tasker who can juggle multiple requests from multiple teams and toggle between frequently shifting deadlines. You can edit, write, and make copy singquickly!
- 3-5 years in a copywriting or editorial role with a brand or media; e-commerce experience and writing for email are required.
- Experience with food and lifestyle editing, writing, and ideas generation: You understand what makes great copy and what makes great visuals.
-You know the difference between a compelling subject line, a thoughtful article, and an e-commerce product description. You are motivated by KPIs such as open rates, click-to-open rates, site traffic, and add-to-basket rates, and enjoy optimizing for success.
- You have experience managing freelancers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to toggle between multiple teams and prioritize team needs
- Youre deadline-driven, meticulous, and highly organized
- Youre cool under pressure and flexible
- Competitive package and healthcare benefits
- Annual bonus plan
- No tracking of sick or vacation days (p.s. ask us about Summer Week & Winter Week)
- Flexible hours
- So many snacks!
- An ever-flowing giveaway table, featuring kitchenware, cookbooks, and Leftover Flower Fridays
- Have you seen our office?
Please note: Food52 hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, LGBTQ, persons with disabilities, and veteranswe welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of home cooks.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?