New York City, NY, United States
Creates, shoots and edits video daily for quick turnaround and web posting
• Create, shoot, and edit video with quick turnaround and web posting on a daily basis
• Produce creation of digital video content - from concept through to delivery
• Develop video ideas for iHeartMedia’s website, and produces content for special projects
• Conduct quality control on internally produced video content
• Maintain brand integrity and represent messaging and content production standards
• In-depth knowledge of video production and graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Stay current with both existing and emerging media delivery methods and content platforms; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to estimate the resources and time required for online production tasks
• Can work both independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver complex messaging effectively
• Able to work quickly and manage priorities to adhere to daily deadlines; shift gears quickly in a high-paced and challenging environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including presention to senior management
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high-quality work ethic
• 1 years’ experience in digital media production
• Online digital video portfolio
• Experience in photography plus
• Experience in editorial writing plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film/Television Production or other related field
• None required
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.