Millions of people visit the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
Oath is seeking a Senior Producer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is excited to help shape the future of Yahoo Entertainment and Yahoo Lifestyle brands. The Senior Producer will manage in-house productions, third-party relationships, and oversee the development and deployment of all video and content. He/she will also be responsible for managing a large team and setting day-to-day deadlines and expectations. Reporting directly to the Executive Producer, this Senior Level position will include working closely with post-production, legal, business affairs, and development.
* Provide overall team leadership and day-to-day management
* Develop budget, schedules and cost analysis for new and existing projects.
* Create and pitch high-profile projects to clients and potential sponsors
* Source, secure, manage and oversee all talent, vendors and production teams
* Leverage existing contacts in creative industry to recruit top-tier video producers
* Manage all aspects of production and delivery of both long and short form content
* Ability to interpret analytics to make informative content decisions
Required Professional Experience and Skills:
* 10 years of experience as Producer/Production Executive at a Senior level in the digital and/or TV space. Entertainment experience is a plus.
* Experience directly managing teams
* Proven track record launching successful shows
* In-depth understanding of how to develop and maintain channels of communication with GM's, EP's and Producers.
* Experience working in a large organization
* Great organizational skills and attention to detail
* Proven knowledge of budgeting, scheduling and cost report process and willingness to work within an assigned budget.
* Experience with video shoots and handling talent
* Demonstrated excellence in verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Impeccable integrity, ability to remain focused in a landscape of continuous evolution.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50 media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
Oath in Three Words: Inform, Connect, Entertain
About Yahoo Entertainment
Yahoo Entertainment is a global leading source of entertainment and celebrity news focused on bringing people closer to pop culture than ever before. With media consumption soaring and a massive focus from Oath, the brand is in a pivotal position to grow into a global juggernaut shaping the future of media.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.