Allstate Insurance Company,
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Digital Content Strategy Manager leads, plans and manages the strategy for all digital content, helping Allstate successfully leverage new and emerging content channels. The Manager will consult on innovative digital programs that drive increased awareness, engagement and consideration for the brand - utilizing digital tools, emerging technologies and optimizing partnerships both inside and outside of Allstate.
- Serve as subject matter expert and digital evangelist to internal stakeholders, providing strategic digital media expertise to integrate digital best practices.
- Contribute to integration of digital content across Consumer Marketing teams and other departments, building relationships with internal and external business partners and resources.
- Work closely with MARA Strategy and MARA Media to develop overall digital strategy and test and learn agenda.
- Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences, emerging technologies and platforms, and relevant digital trends to enhance content capabilities.
- Grow partnerships with 3rd party companies, creative agencies, and digital and content thought leaders to help grow an integrated digital and content footprint for the brand.
- Act as key stakeholder in meetings with representatives from various advertising and technology partners and diligently follow trade publications to ensure knowledge remains at the forefront of the industry.
- Seek out new partnerships, platforms and tactics to drive business results and stay on the forefront of digital media.
- 8 to 10 years of digital experience within a corporate, PR/communications, advertising or marketing environment; ideally over three years focused specifically on digital.
- Experience within the insurance and/or financial services industry is a plus. Digital experience within a F500 company a plus.
- A clear passion for all things digital and understanding of digital and an avid user of the social media landscape (beyond Facebook and Twitter).
- A proven track record of leveraging digital across mainstream and emerging digital technologies to achieve measurable business results.
- Adept change agent with a healthy sense of urgency; passionate experimenter with proven experience in the innovate-iterate-improve cycle
- Proven ability to manage a digital discipline within an organization, including managing team growth and development, agency/vendor sourcing and management, budget administration and planning.
- Consumer-centric predisposition and demonstrated ability to strategically use digital as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships with consumers, deliver useful content and drive growth.
- Ability to effectively understand data, analyze results, draw insights and conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions in an atmosphere of fact-based decision-making.
- Proven expertise in communications and story-telling, with an ability to teach and champion the use of digital best practices within the organization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working across internal teams.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment with little direction.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Requisition #: 92745
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Allstate Insurance Company,
Website : https://www.allstate.com
The Allstate Foundation brings the relationships, reputation and resources of Allstate to support innovative and lasting solutions that enhance people's well-being and prosperity. Since 1952, The Allstate Foundation has been dedicated to a straightforward purpose: helping people. We have created practical, proven programs for thousands of individuals and families to help them overcome personal challenges and uncertainties - leading to better, safer lives. The Allstate Foundation supports a range of programs across the nation, in the Chicago area (our backyard) and at the state and local level. In every case, we direct our resources and support toward areas that fulfill our commitment to help protect and prepare people across the nation.