Universal City, CA, United States
Apr 26, 2022
Job Number 70485BR
Job Title Production Manager
Business Segment Entertainment Networks
Sub-Business Entertainment Networks Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 Years project management, experience in a creative agency or creative production role.
• Strong knowledge of video and design production, and experience with digital and social media platforms.
• Must be Mac and PC literate. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Airtable preferred.
• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills with a solutions-oriented attitude.
• Ability to perform under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines.
• Articulate, flexible, collaborative with the ability to influence and work cross-functionally across varied levels of professionals.
• Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
• Able to work weekends and overtime on short notice.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through ****to be considered.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.