Atlantic Rehabilitation Center, Corp.
Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Athletic Training, Personal Training, women’s health, and all other services provided by ARC. Working close with Joe to ensure proper and adequate marketing strategies.
Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of Atlantic Rehab’s objectives, market characteristics.
Conduct research and development appropriations.
Develop business relationships, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, and public interest groups.
Compile lists describing services offered to promote externally.
Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, workers compensation conferences, NFL Combine conference, Insurance conferences.
Develop relationships and work close with Doctors, attorneys, case managers, insurance representatives, internal staff, Nurses, Medical Assistants to market products and services.
Consult with internal staff (administrator, front desk, rehab director) to gain information regarding referrals, issues with outside facilities, goals.
Respond to requests from Joe, administrator, rehab coordinator.
Study the objectives, promotional needs of ARC to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas.
Promote and help develop informational programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of ARC’s accomplishments and agenda.
· Help prepare and/or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including brochures, website, and flyers.
Confer with other managers and Joe to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
Arrange public appearances, lectures, seminars, or exhibits for clients to increase service awareness and to promote goodwill. Duties :
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to potential patients, the public, health care facilities and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to Joe, managers, and staff, by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in health care business (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Massage Therapy, Speech Therapy etc….) and applying new knowledge to the position.
Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, maintaining a calendar of events, and activities with multiple entities including but not limited to:
Health Fairs (Broward and Dade)
Athletic Professional Organizations-Combine, MLB,NHL,NFL,NBA
Media- Local news stations/newspapers, and non-local (ESPN, FOX, USA Today, etc) Radio/Television
Foundations (i.e. Arthritis, Cancer, MS)
Luncheons with Doctor’s offices and Attorneys
Colleges and High School Teams (Broward/Dade County School Board)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
High school or equivalent
Marketing: 1 year
Social Media: 1 year
Atlantic Rehabilitation Center, Corp.