We are looking to add a talented Content Strategist to our Marketing team. In this role, you will own the buyer journey, lead overall content marketing strategy, manage the content plan in support of our global branding and demand generation campaigns and oversee production of website, blog and campaign assets. The Content Strategist will report to the VP of Digital and Content Marketing at our corporate headquarters in downtown San Jose.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of business acumen and have the ability to develop a keen understanding of business drivers by role and sales stage. He / She must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and come with experience developing content strategy for a b2b tech company. We need a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, a knack to think out of the box and contribute to the development of creative inbound marketing programs. The role requires close collaboration with stakeholders in public relations, social media marketing, product marketing and demand generation.
* Develop industry-specific content strategy for ThreatMetrix digital identity solutions
* Develop a content plan in support of our corporate branding and global demand generation programs
* Work with stakeholders across PR, Marketing and the Products team to refine buyer personas, journey maps and content mapping
* Manage staff and contract writers, maintain budget and work across the digital marketing team to integrate content into digital properties
* Oversee production and on time delivery of marketing content for the company website, advertising and email programs
* Maintain an active blog calendar and produce thought-leading blogs
* Apply SEO best practices to drive traffic to corporate web properties
* Work with in-house and contract designers to develop compelling and visually enticing content
ThreatMetrix, The Digital Identity Company, empowers the global economy to grow profitably and securely without compromise. With deep insight into 1.4 billion anonymized user identities, ThreatMetrix ID delivers the intelligence behind 75 million daily authentication and trust decisions to differentiate legitimate customers from fraudsters in real time.
* Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Technical Writing or equivalent experience as a professional marketing writer. MBA Preferred.
* 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing / strategy role for a b2b tech company
* Experience interviewing subject matter experts and in creative brainstorming to identify interesting topics and ways to explore them
* Ability to express complex ideas clearly and in simple language
* Demonstrated track record as a fast-learner and efficient researcher of target topics
* High-level business acumen and ability to weave appropriate business context into persona-based and buying-stage-specific story lines
* Intellectual curiosity in cyber-security and / or digital identity and a passion for innovation
* Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must collaborate well and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of and experience implementing SEO best practices
* Familiarity-with and technical ability to advance learning of Wordpress CMS and basic html
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?