Work with research teams to create and manage telephony systems that work with our CRM systems to properly deliver research through our call center and gather the appropriate information. As the administrator you are responsible for the setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all things related to the telephony application used for research.
* Manage users and user access to Telephony System
* Optimize the User Licenses issued
* Plan, Design, Implement, Modify, and Manage Inbound and Outbound call flows including developing IVR Scripts and building Dialing lists based on business requirements
* Generate reports on a regular basis on the performance of the system
* Identify opportunities where improvements can be made in the system and related processes
* Create new reports that help answer complex contact center questions
* Troubleshoot telephone and contact center system issues as they arise
* Request new numbers as needed for Inbound campaigns
* Document and train other on the use of Telecom systems and processes for the contact center
* Associate or bachelor degree, a technical institute degree, or equivalent work experience
* 3 years of experience with Five9 or other hosted telephony system
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce and relevant processes involving call centers
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Tech Analyst, Telecom Administrator, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota
Website : http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/
About UnitedHealth Group UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone. We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term