NBC Universal, Inc.
Universal City, CA, United States
Mar 12, 2020
Jun 25, 2020
Job Number 55564BR
Job Title Network News Bureau Coordinator, NBC News
Business Segment NBC News and MSNBC
Sub-Business NBC News
Posting Category Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum of 2 years of prior administrative experience, ideally with a news program, bureau or assignment desk, including experience with satellite, microwave and Telco transmissions
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
• Great interpersonal skills with clear ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Strong presence, presentation and communication skills
• Flexible and enthusiastic self-starter with an ambition to grow through the role
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities and ensuring completeness/accuracy of work product
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing and able to work additional hours beyond standard schedule with little or no notice as dictated by business needs (i.e. breaking news)
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA and adhere to NBC News Policies and Guidelines and Practices
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States and be 18 years or older
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work as required
• Strong attention to detail and demonstrated initiative, with ability to follow through with limited supervision
• Exhibited interest in news and current events
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com