Content Marketing Specialist','1800001609','!*!Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Fairfax Virginia / Washington, D.C.
Love a good story? So do we….we’re looking for a results-oriented, ambitious content marketer to join our growing editorial team and support our work across a range of industries, from energy to digital transformation to public health to disaster recovery. We work with clients to improve the lives of millions of people every day, so if you’re looking for a fast-paced, results-driven environment that put your skills to work in service of something big—really big—keep reading.
About this role
This person will collaborate with marketing and non-marketing teams throughout ICF to create a vibrant, active owned content presence. Key responsibilities include:
● Assist in the development of quarterly content plans designed to support strategic marketing goals
● Conceive, write, and edit compelling content and messaging—inspired by the work with do with clients every day—for owned channels, including web, email, blog, and event pages
● Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and third-party partners (freelancers, vendors, etc.) to maximize impact and reach of our owned content
● Partner with subject matter experts across key markets to create content that populates the entire marketing funnel, from digestible blog posts to targeted white papers
● Report on content performance, engagement, and quarterly goals
','!*!A little about you
You have a proven ability to ideate, develop, and promote various content types—from narrative to direct-response—for a range of topics, media, and audiences. You’re results-oriented, with a knack for designing content that supports integrated marketing campaigns and promotes long-term engagement.
● 3-5 years of writing experience in a media, corporate, or agency environment
● Exceptional writing and editing skills; you communicate ideas in a creative and concise way, and you catch spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors in your sleep
● Ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to get up to speed quickly on technical or timely topics; you love translating complex, technical, or academic concepts into stories and messages that everyday people find rich and compelling.
● Strong understanding of content marketing tactics and integrated marketing campaigns (digital, email, demand, social, earned media, etc.)
● Metrics-driven with the ability to target content based on engagement data
● Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented—you own your stories and projects, from pitch to publication to promotion to reporting
Other attributes that will help you in this role:
● Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or a related field
● Familiarity with CMS functionality (e.g. Wordpress, Sitecore) and html; project management applications (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Trello); audience listening tools (e.g. Buzzsumo, Anders Pink); and design software (Adobe Suite, Canva, InDesign)
● Strong pun game and a firm stance on the Oxford comma
As part of the application process, please upload a professional writing sample (500-700) words (blog, journalism case study, etc.)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf','United States-Virginia-Fairfax','Content Marketing Specialist
Website : http://www.olson.com