Food Lion, LLC
Retail Business Services, LLC is an independent Ahold Delhaize company and supports the local brands of Ahold USA and Delhaize America, including:
Food Lion, Giant Landover, Giant Carlisle, Hannaford, Martin’s, Peapod and Stop & Shop.
Position Title: Manager II Media Monetization
Position Location: Carlisle, PA
The Media Manager is responsible for setting the strategic direction for monetized scaled media properties and data across Ahold Delhaize USA's local brands. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and selling programs within existing media channels, as well as identifying new market opportunities in partnership with Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands. Must be able to proactively sell marketing and media programs both internally and externally in order to achieve gross and net revenue targets.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support Media Monetization efforts by setting strategic and operating plans to hit short and long term financial targets.
• Deliver gross media revenue in line with annual sales objectives.
• Work in consultation with local brands to create media platforms that attract national media and brand marketing funds in a way that delivers on each brand's standards and expectations.
• Help each Ahold Delhaize USA local brand deliver on their monetization targets by collecting and disseminating best practices, standardizing rate cards and ways of working, and coordinating joint co-marketing programs across local brands.
• Leverage best-in-class data management platforms (current and potential) to target, optimize, track and measure 1:1 customer interactions at all touchpoints.
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with manufacturers, agencies and other media buyers through proactive selling, account management and successful results.
• Successfully partner with channel owners and stakeholders, navigating conflicts to arrive at best outcome for the overall business
• Resolve problematic conditions identified by Ahold Delhaize USA brand partners or the vendors, support local brand-specific marketing/promotions planning and execution where appropriate, troubleshooting of store operations issues.
• Work with and optimize relationships with relevant support agencies and other third party partners.
• Align RBS monetization strategy against prescribed content framework and guidelines that maximize revenue potential while maintaining customer experience as defined by local brands.
• Ensure all compliance and legal criteria are met to protect the ongoing interests of Ahold Delhaize USA and local brands.
• Support process improvement through active review and the creation of a culture of continuous improvement.
• Builds credibility within Ahold Delhaize USA and with our external business partners by creating mutually beneficial relationships that position Ahold Delhaize USA as progressive and innovative.
• Work with finance toward successful revenue collection and tracking.
• Drives towards meeting established KPI's, SOP's, cost or pricing structure, product specifications and quality standards.
• More than 7-10 years experience
• 5-7 years of experience in sales, account management and/or business development; 3-5 years of relevant experience in publisher monetization or yield management, digital advertising operations or sales, online advertising technology sales or services.
• Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred
Food Lion, LLC
Website : http://www.foodlion.com/
Food Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., since 1957, operates more than 1,100 grocery stores in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. Our company proudly employs more than 63,000 associates and serves approximately 10 million customers a week. By leveraging our longstanding heritage of low prices and convenient locations, Food Lion is working to provide the easiest full shop grocery experience in the Southeast for our customers, anchored by a strong commitment to affordability, freshness and the communities we serve. Not only can our customers count on us, but our communities can count on us too. Through Food Lion Feeds our company has committed to provide 500 million meals to individuals and families struggling with hunger by the end of 2020. Food Lion is a company of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Brussels-based Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG).