National CineMedia, Inc.
Assist in the planning, implementation, and management of the data governance policy. Conduct audits on user behavior to report on compliance with established data governance guidelines. Review and analyze data to ensure accuracy. Champion and facilitate proper data entry and the appropriate use of data across the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Quickly learn key ad sales metrics, and their role in analyzing strategic business initiatives
• Develop extensive knowledge of business process, data governance rules, and data flow
• Collaborate with management and key stakeholders to define data, and develop governance rules
• Generate, update, and maintain documentation on data governance guidelines, and implementation
• Communicate business rules and definitions to business users
• Promote data quality standards for data entry, and help guide users to ensure consistency
• Utilize auditing tools to provide data usage and entry reports to management
• Analyze large data sets to ensure completeness, accuracy, and integrity of data
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with peers across the organization
• Work with management and peers on ideas that could simplify, or streamline processes
• Demonstrate a drive for growth, and commitment to learning
• Curate knowledge of each department’s role within the company
• Seek out knowledge of trends affecting the industry in all relevant areas
• Strong analytical ability and aptitude for numbers; ability to analyze large data sets for anomalies
• Familiarity with CRM software or other account management systems
• Passionate attention to detail
• Demonstrated high standards of quality and accuracy in preparing reports
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, and work on multiple deliverables simultaneously
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Good communication (written and verbal) skills with all levels of the organization
• Customer service/solutions focused mindset
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel a must! High level knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access preferred
• Must be self-starting, flexible, highly trainable, energetic, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in Sales Analysis, Reporting, and/or Media Sales preferred
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience in advertising, media, sales, or related field
Licensure / Certification: N/A
(e.g., Office environment, exposure to computer screens, etc.).
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
(Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)