State Bank and Trust Company
Social Media Coordinator
EEO is the Law
A Social Media Coordinator will assist the marketing team in implementing the bank’s social media strategies and tactics. This individual will also be responsible for managing specific channels and communities. The position will work closely with the marketing director and team through execution.
· Experience, and be comfortable with, monitoring social media channels, understanding tone, and sentiment.
· Manage content for a variety of channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
· Use social media management and measurement tools such as Social Studio, Buffer, HootSuite and Google Analytics.
· Ability to craft responses to comments, posts or outreach opportunities in social channels and tracking these conversations over time.
· Tracking the performance of social media campaigns and content development. This will require you to share insights and use tracking tools like Google Analytics and Social Studio, as well as other platforms to aggregate data for success metrics.
· Assist in formalizing social media strategy documents, best practices and statements of work.
· Contribute to team effort by assisting coworkers, sharing information, attending and conducting effective informational meetings, and preparing metrics reports.
· Aid the communications and social media team in organizing creative, content and rich media elements for publishing/upload.
· Keep up to date on emerging technologies, social media platforms and digital culture.
· 1-3 years relevant experience.
· Experience with social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
· Exemplary writing skills
· Experience in reporting on the success of social media campaigns and engagement, you should be familiar with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other metrics tools for reporting on community size and engagement.
· Excellent time management skills and customer-service oriented attitude.
· Strong sense of pride in work product and proven success as a team player.
Visit our website www.statebt.com to apply for all positions you may qualify for
Employment at Will
Employment with State Bank & Trust is \at-will.\ This means that you or the Bank may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Employees are required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. State Bank participates in E Verify.