Sears Brands, LLC.
The Marketing Digital Media Manager is responsible for leading the Internal Agency Team (SEM) Team (3-4 team members) activities for 300 territories representing five franchise offerings as well as overall strategy, planning, optimizing, analyzing, and reviewing paid search engine marketing activities. This position oversees the top to bottom management of Digital Media campaigns, including PPC, Display, Google and Yahoo Bing Network.
* Owns all pieces of Digital Media & Paid Search Marketing including development of near and long-term PPC, Display account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
* Communicates analytical plan, describing deliverables, and project schedule to Team and Owners & presenting how marketing efforts are materially affecting Franchise Owner acquisition and retention.
* Ensures best practices with an in-depth understanding of Paid Search, trends within the digital landscape and emerging technologies. Becomes a product expert within the industry. Understands new developments, trends, and becomes certified in both Google and YBN.
* Analyzes KPI's to determine where keyword bids need to be to be profitable, what ad copy needs edited to increase click-thru rates, which landing pages should be used on ad copy to increase conversion rates, and where demographic targeting needs to be to be cost effective. Reviews and presents findings to franchise owners.
* Oversees keyword research for the discovery and expansion using web analytics and other data extraction techniques to assemble data from multiple sources. Performs campaign cost analysis for new franchise owners and presents a proposed daily budget to new and potential owners.
* Manages the review and editing of creative copy; titles and descriptions of all SEM programs across all media channels to ensure keywords and ad copy is consistent with market and consumer needs and is competitive.
* Reviews campaign metrics and produce detailed campaign performance reports based on key performance indicators and performance drivers integrating data across platforms, including but not limited to web analysis, ad servers, bid management tools, and social media. Produces monthly summary reports and holds periodic review meetings with owners to establish overall campaign priorities.
* Grows and optimizes our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
* A strong background in Digital media, pay-per-click (PPC) management and the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing and analytics. Prior team leadership or personnel management experience
* Direct experience working with Analytics tools (Google, Web trends, Omniture)
* Experience with bid management tools and their application to PPC marketing tactics
* Strong analytical skills and experience creating and presenting campaign reports
* Ideal candidate would be Google AdWords and Bing Ads certified
* Ability to lead, teach, coach and train Associates in business matters and delivering results
* Ability to generate alternative solutions when faced with a problem, and to evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative to select the most promising alternative
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and stressful situations in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read, develop and utilize reports
* Excellent two-way communication skills with both internal and external customers
* Effective problem resolution skills
* Empowerment skills
* Ability to work with integrity, and to value diversity
* Experienced in Web Technology
Bachelor s Degree
Job Function: Marketing/Advertising
Payroll Location: 25016: Sears Corp. Columbus OH
Sears Req Type: Salaried Exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
Sears Brands, LLC.
Website : http://www.sears.com
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer with over 2,600 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada and the home of SHOP YOUR WAY, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through ShopYourWay.com. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, fitness equipment and automotive repair and maintenance. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, with a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End, the Kardashian Kollection, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as Sofia by Sofia Vergara and The Country Living Home Collection. We are the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 15 million service and installation calls made annually and have a long-established commitment to those who serve in the military through initiatives like the Heroes at Home program. We have been named the 2011 Mobile Retailer of the Year, Recipient of the 2012 ENERGY STAR® "Corporate Commitment Award" for Product Retailing and Energy Management and one of the Top 20 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation.