Chicago, IL, United States
Manager, Marketing, Pr, Media
Marketing Manager, Social Media and Email Marketing
Who we are:
National Louis is a 130 year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility. We are a student focused community that is committed to continuous improvement and asks how do we become more “student ready” so that we may better serve our students. We believe that through education we are able to empower change and build healthy communities. Our community works hard in the service of students and supports one another like a family.
What we offer:
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful.
employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
Chicago - Michigan Ave.
If other, please specify
If part time, hours per week
What you will do:
The marketing department at National Louis University seeks a new talent for the team with expertise in social media and email marketing. While those will be the primary responsibilities for this individual, other generalist skills will be utilized as the team continues to evolve and new initiatives are pursued.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage all social media for the university and its four colleges in a strategic and consistent fashion (writing posts, coordinating social media activities from all departments, incorporating social media content into the university blog, etc.).
• Manage paid social advertising campaigns and ensuring that all content is utilized for maximum potential and reporting on inquiries received and spend efficiencies.
• Learn and master new networks, social advertising platforms, tactics and develop coordinating best practices in social media.
• Conduct social media audits understanding the best ways to optimize social media presence and paid social advertising strategies.
Evaluate social media results and data analysis to business goals in order to innovate leading edge solutions. Social networks include but are not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Develop an email and text strategy for new student enrollment purposes with the intent to produce new inquiries, nurture inquiries who have not taken action, and engage enrolled students and alumni prior to and after they start their programs. Prepare analysis of results to track each campaign effectively.
• Miscellaneous marketing projects as assigned to assist the team in meeting its objectives for the university. These can vary in scope and will be prioritized based on the individual’s interest and skill set.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, or related area is preferred.
• Documented skills in content marketing and copywriting for
• Strong familiarity with all social media platforms, digital expertise, google analytics or some website tracking software.
• Experience creating Email and Text Campaigns with Measured Results.
• An understanding of Salesforce or similar
, is preferred.
• Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing tool is required.
Posting Detail Information
Number of Vacancies
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
Website : http://www.nl.edu
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement. Best known as a 'teacher of teachers," we are also one of the most diverse universities in the Midwest, helping students of all ages and backgrounds achieve their personal and professional goals.